Average Test Review
Hankook is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tyres for cars, light trucks, SUVs, RVs, trucks, and buses. With sales in 185 countries around the world, they are ranked 7th in global sales.
Tyres for passenger cars from Hankook
• Optimo 4S tyres –all season tyre providing traction in both dry and wet conditions and resists aquaplaning
• Ventus S1 evo² tyres - minimization of rolling resistance, controlled cornering ability, good wet & dry performance
• Kinergy eco tyres -gives customers riding comfort as well as maximizing fuel efficiency
• Ventus Prime2 tyres –provides ‘GripTech’ technology premium performance and helps to maximize wet handling and braking performance.
• Ventus S1 evo tyres - designed for improved durability optimised ground contact for better handling on both wet and dry road conditions, minimized hydroplaning, reduce noise, and enhance stability
• Ventus V12 evo tyres - high performance tyres deliver control, braking, and comfort during high-speed driving.
• Ventus R-S2 tyres - improved road contact for dry traction and a tread design providing water dispersion for wet conditions.
• Optimo K715 tyres –for compact cars that give better comfort and handling
• Optimo K415 tyres - enhanced handling and braking
• Ventus S1 evo tyres - designed for heavy and fast SUVs excellent braking and comfortable ride
• Ventus ST tyres - specifically for the high performance, luxury SUV giving performance, minimal treadwear, long tread life, low noise, and comfortable ride
• Dynapro ATM tyres - all-terrain tyre for pickups, vans and sport utility vehicles that gives grip and acceleration on all types of roads
• Dynapro i*cept tyres - better traction and grip on icy and snowy roads
• Dynapro MT tyres - for better grip in mud or sand, superior pulling capacity and thrust power, and improved flat-resistance quality
• Vantra LT RA18 M+S tyres - durable summer tyre with improved mileage, better wet traction performance
• Radial RA08 tyres - better wear resistance and wet traction, stable steering and smoother ride
• Radial RA14 tyres - for car derived vans reduced swerving when cornering and enhanced handling
• Radial RA10 tyres –for vans gives better tread mileage and traction
• Winter RW06 tyres –for light trucks improved traction on snowy and icy roads with enhanced wet performance.
• DH03 tyres - lightweight, economic tyre for rear wheels provides maximum fuel efficiency
• AH15 tyres - longer mileage and excellent driving performance on various road conditions
• SmartControl AW02 tyres - improved traction for severe weather conditions
• TL20 e-cube Blue tyres - superb fuel efficiency and driving comfort
• Radial AH11s tyres -offers better steering performance
• AL10+ e-cube MAX tyres - excellent driving performance on highways
• TL10+ e-cube MAX tyres - trailer tyre for longer mileage, maximum stability, and significant fuel savings
• TH22 tyres - extremely low rolling resistance, durability, and less belt separations
• AU03 tyres - developed for city traffic with good wear resistance, low rolling resistance, and better retreadability
Compare up to 4 products:
View Desktop website