Continental Vanco 2 Tyres
Continental vanco 2 is a truck tyre that carries heavy load. It is called as continental because it is used to travel with in the country or city. These are heavy duty tyres that make less noise but are heavy and fully responsible in their work.
The vanco 2 is the production of the well-known brand all over the world by continental tyre manufacturing brand. The vanco 2 have high way summer ribs for the tyre that are used in summer. This is used for the light trucks that carries such a heavy load which an ordinary vehicle tyre cannot carry.
Features of Continental Vanco 2 Tyres:
- The tyre is built with steel belts that consist of high tensile to control the speed, breaks on gravel roads and happens to be available in all sizes for every vehicle. These tyres have the capacity to carry heavy load and more load than what is specified.
- The compounds used in the tyre are directional tread design moulded into a stable shoulder blocks. The blocks are made for the continuous smooth drive with less noise.
- Some of the heavy black compounds are used that helps in fast speed, to accelerate faster. And also helps to carry the load of a heavy ride.
- The continental vanco 2 helps in raising dry performance of a tyre while maintaining snow. It protects the tyre from water and snow traction and also protects the tyre from slipping in case of wet roads.
- Vanco 2 has multiple sizes.
Car like performance for heavy vehicles and vans:
The vanco 2 by continental tyre brand gives heavy performance that a rider does not feel that he is running a heavy vehicle or he suffers from any tension rather the vanco 2 the wonderful shaped and designed tyre gives a smooth driving experience that the driver enjoys riding the heavy vehicle. The smooth and light experience that the vanco 2 gives is because of the progressing technology used in the manufacturing of this tyre.
The vanco 2 by continental tyre brand gives soft and gentle experience of driving all heavy vehicles like trucks and vans that carry heavy load.More...